General Obligations and Disasters Excluded
- Existing damage during the rental period.
- Damages for which you are not responsible or damages that are not demonstrable on the basis of an inventory established at the beginning and end of the rental.
- Damage to third parties or other damages to holiday accommodation referred to special conditions or its contents.
- Indirect Damages and losses.
- Misuse of medications, use of drugs, narcotics or stimulants, drunkenness or alcoholism.
- Intentional or voluntary acts, including suicide and attempted suicide.
- Damage to a caravan, a folding caravan, motor home or boat caused while driving or navigation.
- Damage caused by work (maintenance) during the rent.
- Strikes, decisions of authorities, restrictions on free movement, radioactive rays or willful non-compliance of legal or official provisions.
- Wars, civil wars, insurrections, revolutions or riots.
- The acts of terrorism.
- Epidemics and quarantine.
- Natural disasters.
- All the consequences of exclusions mentioned in this contract.
Your obligations in case of damages:
- Penalties for failure to fulfill your obligations:
If you do not respect your obligations and that results in harm to Allianz Global Assistance, it reserves the right to reduce its intervention for the damage suffered. Failure to comply with your obligations intended to deceive always causes the loss of all your rights to any insurance benefits.
- General Obligations:
2.1. The written statement claims: As soon as possible and in any event within 7 calendar days, report in writing to Allianz Global Assistance the occurrence of the loss .
2.2. The communication of useful information: Without delay, and in any case within 30 days, provide Allianz Global Assistance all relevant information and respond to requests made to you to determine the circumstances and determine the extent of the loss.
2.3. Proof of damage: Forward to Allianz Global Assistance original documentary evidence concerning the circumstances, consequences and extent of your damage.
In case of theft or vandalism, draw up immediately a report by the nearest judicial authorities of the place where the incident occurred or the place where they have been recognized by you.
2.4. Limits of the damages consequences: Take all reasonable measures to limit the consequences of disasters. 2.5. Other insurance: If you have other insurance for the same risk, you must communicate the guarantees and identity of insurers to Allianz Global Assistance.