Disasters Excluded to rent housing
- Existing damage during the rental period.
- Damages for which you are not responsible or damages that are not demonstrable on the basis of an inventory established at the beginning and end of the rental.
- Damage to third parties or other damages to holiday accommodation referred to special conditions or its contents.
- Indirect Damages and losses.
- Misuse of medications, use of drugs, narcotics or stimulants, drunkenness or alcoholism.
- Intentional or voluntary acts, including suicide and attempted suicide.
- Damage to a caravan, a folding caravan, motor home or boat caused while driving or navigation.
- Damage caused by work (maintenance) during the rent.
- Strikes, decisions of authorities, restrictions on free movement, radioactive rays or willful non-compliance of legal or official provisions.
- Wars, civil wars, insurrections, revolutions or riots.
- The acts of terrorism.
- Epidemics and quarantine.
- Natural disasters.
- All the consequences of exclusions mentioned in this contract.